NetHunt CRM has launched expanded capabilities to help businesses accelerate their growth. The new features focus on the automation of sales, marketing, and business workflows. NetHunt users can now better manage their customer relationships, drive engagement further, and close more deals by utilising automated workflows directly out of their existing Gmail inbox.
NetHunt CRM has continued its evolution from CRM system to dedicated growth platform. “Workflows” uses rule-based logic to automate cumbersome manual work by assigning tasks based on user-set rules. In doing so, it saves salespeoples’ time from data entry and lead nurturing, eliminates errors, and boosts cross-team productivity.
NetHunt CEO and co-founder, Andrei Petrik, offered insight into the feature:
“The concept of automation is tied to complex solutions and long-winded set-up processes. In developing this feature, our goal was to break down this misconception and put out a bitesize, user-friendly feature - I believe we’ve achieved that goal. There are no complex integrations; there’s no need to be a coding wizz. Everything you need is there in a simple constructor with an intuitive interface. In fact, all you need is an understanding of your business and a dab of creativity. Workflows takes the hard work out of working hard.”
NetHunt’s latest feature release includes…
- Webforms for capturing data and enriching CRM records. This data comprises prospect names, emails, landing pages, referrers, subscription type, and any other webform data.
- Drip campaigns for lead nurturing. Custom workflows are triggered based on sales activity, CRM data updates, and customer actions. Workflow boundaries are only limited by user imagination.
- Sales pipeline automation offers a visualised, automated customer journey. Engagement flows and triggers help move leads through the sales funnel.
- Automated linking of email conversations and chat messages to client profiles, keeping Records up-to-date in real-time.
- Triggered notifications and alerts whenever something noteworthy happens with a customer or deal.
NetHunt CRM’s no-touch Workflows offers the chance to provide a high-touch customer experience.
About NetHunt CRM
NetHunt is a sales automation tool built inside Gmail. It helps businesses of all sizes store, manage, and utilise their customer data; nurture client relationships; automate workflows; track deal progress; and move leads more quickly through the sales funnel. NetHunt blends effortlessly with Gmail, placing a bonafide CRM system alongside Gmail, Google Workspace apps, LinkedIn, Intercom, and loads more.
Table of Contents
Crack the sales formula with CRM Lab
Twice a month, receive actionable CRM content to your inbox.
Telegram channel NetHunt CRM
All about CRM and B2B sales.Join