Which Pipedrive alternative will truly elevate your business to the next level? Let's see.
You're on the hunt for the perfect CRM. You've narrowed it down to two heavyweights: NetHunt CRM and Pipedrive. Of course, Pipedrive is established in the industry, and NetHunt CRM is a rising-star, but which will truly elevate your business to the next level?
In this comprehensive guide, we'll examine each platform, feature by feature, to help you make an informed decision on whether or not NetHunt CRM is a good Pipedrive alternative. Whether you're a startup looking for your first CRM or an established business considering a switch, this article is your go-to resource for choosing between NetHunt CRM and Pipedrive.
So, let's dive in and find the best choice for your unique needs.
What is NetHunt CRM?
In its eight years, NetHunt CRM has earned the trust of over 10,000 users. Currently, businesses from over 75 countries worldwide use NetHunt CRM.
There’s no better testament to NetHunt CRM’s greatness than its portfolio, including businesses such as Recom, Epom, and many more. Clients love NetHunt because of its seamless integration with Gmail, customization, and flexibility. Another benefit is that NetHunt allows businesses to use the system both as a CRM and sales engagement tool.
In winter 2023, NetHunt CRM received 39 badges from G2, which is an independent platform that is based on the reviews from the users. NetHunt CRM got Most Implementable and Highest User Adoption badges among others.
NetHunt CRM is a Google Cloud Partner and undergoes a Google Security Assessment every year. It ensures that the company meets Google's data security standards and protects client information thoroughly.
Here’s what NetHunt CRM offers to its users:
- Lead generation from multiple sources
- A timeline feed with all communications and interactions with leads or clients
- Lead database organisation
- Duplicate management that keeps your database clean
- Email campaign management
- Sales pipeline visualisation
- Sales, goals, and team activity reporting
- Sales and marketing automation
- Task management and automation
- Automated notifications
- Automations for processes such as lead nurturing
NetHunt CRM is also known for its robust integrations, particularly:
- Integration with LinkedIn. Allows you to see if someone on LinkedIn is already in your CRM. If not, you can create a customer card for them with a click of a button. NetHunt CRM will add their contact info, company, position, and email (if available) automatically.
- Integrations with popular messengers. This includes Telegram, WhatsApp, Viber, Instagram, and Facebook Messenger. Manage chats from all messengers in one window, automatically create customer cards from chats, and reply to messages directly from the CRM interface.
- Integrations with VoIP tools that let you use NetHunt to make calls directly from the customer card. See who called the clients, how long the call lasted, and listen to the recording. All available in the customer card as well as in the general call history.
NetHunt CRM provides you all of that for a very friendly price. There are five NetHunt CRM plans. They are:
- Basic: The core CRM functions you need to organise your customer base and manage contacts; $24 per user per month, billed annually.
- Basic Plus: All included in the Basic, plus mass email campaigns; get additional features for $34 per user per month, billed annually.
- Business: Best for businesses with multiple lead generation and communication channels; $48 per user per month, billed annually.
- Business Plus: Perfect for large companies needing advanced features; $68 per user per month, billed annually.
- Advanced: All possible features of the CRM system; $96 per user per month, billed annually.
NetHunt CRM also offers a 14-day free trial. You can test all its features, interface, and capabilities without any financial commitment.
Simply register on our website to start a free trial. Our team is ready to help you tailor the system to your needs, migrate data from your previous CRM, and make every effort to ensure you can use the CRM as effectively as possible.
What is Pipedrive?
Pipedrive CRM is, in its own words, the first CRM system designed by sales experts for sales experts. With over a decade in the CRM industry, Pipedrive has hit some impressive milestones:
👤 Over 100,000 companies use Pipedrive CRM
📈 Pipedrive users hit 16.5 million deals in 2022
⚒️ The platform offers more than 400 integrations
User reviews on G2 give Pipedrive a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Customers appreciate the platform for its value for money and ease of setup.
Pipedrive offers five pricing plans to its users:
- Basic: $15 per month
- Advanced: $29 per month
- Professional: $59 per month
- Power: $69.90 per month
- Enterprise: $99 per month
The "Advanced" and "Professional" plans in Pipedrive provide extra power to their CRM, as well as allowing the users to:
- Set required fields and customise them according to their needs
- Create internal catalogues of products or services directly within the system
- Manage documents and contracts with e-signature functionality
- Control access to information for specific users, either granting or restricting access to certain data or features
- Use pre-made templates for report creation
- Set goals for managers and teams, and track key performance indicatorsAccess advanced analytics that includes data on sales, products, customers, sources, and other parameters, as well as consolidated financial reports
If that still isn’t enough for you, you can pick and choose the features you want to be included in your plan. A 14-day free trial is also available, allowing you to try Pipedrive risk-free.
What do both NetHunt CRM and Pipedrive do well?
Both NetHunt CRM and Pipedrive are powerful players in the CRM market. There are plenty of things that both of these systems nailed down. Let’s take a look at their similarities:
Intuitive user interface and ease-of-use
Both CRM systems have great usability and are easy to use. Pipedrive has a smooth interface inside the web app; it’s intuitive, robust, and works fast. One improvement would be a smoother integration with the tools companies use for communications, such as email.
For now, however, tab switching is inevitable with Pipedrive.
NetHunt CRM not only provides a robust web app, but also completely integrates with Gmail. Yes, that means that the entire suite of NetHunt CRM’s features is available directly from your inbox. From customer database storing, down to the workflow automations and dialler integrations.
Best fit for companies of all sizes and industries
Both these systems would be a perfect fit for any company. NetHunt and Pipedrive’s customization features allow companies to adapt both systems to their business needs. Also, the variety of pricing options makes it so both early-stage startups and corporations can find something that perfectly fits their budgets.
Adding notes and comments to customer profiles
Notes play an important part in the sales process. They are undoubtedly necessary for a CRM system to have. Both NetHunt CRM and Pipedrive deliver on this feature spectacularly, both visualising the feature in a similar way.
These CRM systems chose to go for a timeline-style view showing a chronological order of communications with the lead.
There is one difference, however.
NetHunt CRM’s timeline is present for individual contacts, company contacts, as well as deals. Pipedrive’s timeline is only available for deals. Pipedrive’s timeline feed doesn’t have an option to show the entire history of every means of communication. You’ll need to click between different tabs to see different items.
Both NetHunt CRM and Pipedrive feature robust systems for tracking your team's activity. You can assign tasks to yourself and your teammates, set deadlines, and track their execution right from within the CRM tools.
Additionally, you can use automation functionality to create tasks automatically.
How NetHunt CRM and Pipedrive are different
Both of these systems are powerful tools. However, they are still quite different.
Here’s a table that showcases some of those differences:
Most popular plan (per user/ month, annual payment)
Gmail and Google Workspace
Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram, Instagram
Included in plan
Team Roles and Permissions
Included in plan
Custom CRM Objects
Custom field types
Delay and wait steps
Has a free trial
What NetHunt CRM does better
Both systems are solid choices. There are still some things that one does better than the other. Let’s look at some aspects where NetHunt CRM takes the lead over Pipedrive.
More flexibility in CRM customisation
CRM customisation is important. That’s what helps you build your CRM around your processes, not the other way around. While Pipedrive offers a large set of predefined CRM objects, it’s still just a set of predefined objects. If they don't align with your business model, there's no way to adapt the CRM system to your business processes.
On the other hand, NetHunt CRM is centred around customisation and flexibility. It lets you create new CRM objects, allowing you to tailor your CRM environments to your business's unique demands. It allows you to configure customisation options for…
- Creating or deleting folders
- Re-naming folders
- Adding or removing different types of fields from customer cards
- Adding or removing required fields
- Creating formula fields
- Applying filters and saving limitless views for instant data access
Unique Integration Capabilities
NetHunt CRM provides a distinct advantage: it's fully integrated into your Gmail interface.
This allows you to manage everything without leaving your email inbox, but it's not just about Gmail. This integration extends to other Google services, such as Google Calendar, Google Contacts, Looker Studio, etc.. This seamless integration enables you to jump straight to a client's NetHunt CRM profile from a Google Calendar event, or to view client details alongside their Gmail messages.
In addition to Gmail, NetHunt CRM also offers integrations with key messaging platforms, such as:
- Facebook Messenger
Here's what you can do with these integrations:
- Generate new contacts and inquiries directly from messenger chats and Instagram comments
- Link chats to the relevant client or deal cards automatically
- Respond to messenger messages straight from the NetHunt CRM dashboard
- Share access to business-related chats with other team members using NetHunt CRM
- Implement Allowlists and Blocklists to keep personal chats separate from CRM data
Moreover, NetHunt CRM can be paired with various other services like:
- Binotel Stream Telecom
- Looker Studio
- Google Contacts
It’s important for a CRM to provide its users with a multitude of options when it comes to communication channels. At that, it’s worth noting that Pipedrive’s main communication integration outside the necessities of VoIP dialers is Facebook Messenger.
NetHunt CRM, on the other hand, has a variety of integrations with communication channels, allowing its users to harness an omni-channel communication strategy when reaching out to customers. These integrations are…
NetHunt CRM’s direct integration with Gmail is truly a one-of-a-kind deal. As we have said before, NetHunt CRM is a more-than-full-size CRM that lives inside your Gmail inbox. You can manage contacts, sales, and projects without leaving your inbox.
Lead generation is no less important to a business than communication. NetHunt CRM’s LinkedIn integration allows you to generate leads and enhance your sales prospecting. NetHunt CRM's LinkedIn integration is a noteworthy asset for businesses seeking to supercharge their lead generation and sales prospecting efforts. It goes beyond the standard LinkedIn integration you might encounter with other CRM systems, presenting a comprehensive set of features meticulously crafted to streamline your workflow and maximise your LinkedIn potential.
NetHunt CRM's LinkedIn integration empowers you to…
- Generate leads directly from the LinkedIn platform. With a simple click, LinkedIn profiles transform into valuable leads in your CRM database.
- Monitor your prospects activities activities, interests, and interactions on the platform, enabling you to tailor your outreach efforts for optimal impact.
- Possess a comprehensive view of your LinkedIn interactions alongside other customer data. This panoramic perspective empowers you to make informed decisions and craft precisely targeted marketing campaigns.
NetHunt CRM’s comprehensive suite of messaging app integrations allows you to connect with clients on WhatsApp, Telegram, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, and Viber. With this suite of integrations, you’re able to centralise communication with customers, consolidating them as one.
Better workflow automation capabilities
Pipedrive’s features might not be as robust as some businesses need, especially those with complex processes. With only a limited range of automation configurations available, and only a few options available for choice when configuring them.
On the other hand, NetHunt CRM offers robust and optimised workflow automation. From lead generation to nurturing, NetHunt CRM’s automation capabilities ensure efficiency at every step.
You can automate processes like personalising messages and keeping track of calls and documents. This makes your teams more productive and helps seal more deals quickly.
Additionally, NetHunt CRM offers the following automation features:
- Multichannel data import: You can easily upload large amounts of data from various channels, such as LinkedIn, email, and web forms, avoiding the hassle of manual entry.
- Complex workflows: Pipedrive offers “single-purpose” automation workflows, while NetHunt CRM allows you to create automated processes with a higher degree of function.
- Timely email sequences: You can configure automated email series that trigger based on specific actions or events, such as a new contact or a change in a lead's status.
- Real-time email tracking: This feature ensures you always have the latest information during your interactions with customers.
- Auto-updating lead status: Say a lead reaches out to your sales team. NetHunt CRM automatically updates their status to show they're interested.
Better pricing and value proposition
Pipedrive does charge extra for additional items that NetHunt CRM offers to users as part of their plan. Yes, it could be argued that this gives users more customisation. However, it also complicates the pricing structure.
Transparent and all-inclusive pricing is the mantra at NetHunt, with a much friendlier price than Pipedrive. The top plan not only matches Pipedrive's price, but includes all necessary modules. No hidden costs, no surprises.
Top customer support
Whilst we can’t definitely speak on Pipedrives customer support, it should be noted that a multitude of users on review websites, such as G2, complain about poor quality of the support. These incidents aren’t reflective of Pipedrive’s customer support team overall, but it’s worth noting.
NetHunt CRM’s customer success team has been praised countless times on review sites, noting quick response times and willingness to help.
What are the limitations of Pipedrive?
One of Pipedrive’s main limitations is the automation capabilities that it offers. Companies with complex processes might not feel like there’s an option for them. Additionally, the inability to add notes to anything other than a deal inhibits the collection of business intelligence.
What CRM is better than Pipedrive?
Better or worse are subjective terms, especially in a market as diverse as the CRM market. When choosing a CRM, base your choice off of your businesses unique needs in terms of feature sets, integrations, and pricing options.
For example, a business that uses Google Workspace as it’s primary work suite will benefit immensely from NetHunt CRM over Pipedrive.
Why is NetHunt CRM better than Pipedrive?
When choosing between Pipedrive and NetHunt CRM, certain points come to mind:
✅ NetHunt CRM has more features included in their plans than Pipedrive, including some features that come as extra “add-ons” with Pipedrive.
✅ NetHunt CRM is much more customisable, and able to be moulded to fit your specific business needs.
✅ NetHunt CRM integrates with many communication channels, allowing for a true omnichannel approach.
✅ NetHunt CRM has a more powerful sales automation module that allows launching workflows with many branches instead of building separate automations for every user behaviour and action.
We went over the pricing, the features, and the differences between the two CRM systems, and being the team behind NetHunt have come to the following verdict — NetHunt CRM is the way to go! The reasons for it are as follows:
- NetHunt CRM has significantly higher customisation in both its interface, and the processes to be set up. This makes the system custom-tailored to the unique needs of your business.
- NetHunt CRM is integrated directly with your email, meaning that a new tab doesn’t get added to your work environment. Having customer details available at the side of the customer card, and side-by-side with all your communications, helps build stronger relationships with customers as well.
- NetHunt CRM is higher-rated by users on review platforms such as G2.
- NetHunt CRM might look like it’s priced the same as Pipedrive, but its plans include extra features that would cost you extra if you went with Pipedrive.
Table of Contents
Crack the sales formula with CRM Lab
Twice a month, receive actionable CRM content to your inbox.
Telegram channel NetHunt CRM
All about CRM and B2B sales.Join