Some users don’t find what they’re looking for in Streak — here's a worthy alternative
Streak is one of the most popular CRM systems for Gmail users. However, being famous doesn’t necessarily mean being the best. Some users don’t find what they’re looking for in Streak and must move to other CRM systems. One such CRM is NetHunt CRM, which offers higher customisation, better customer service, and more!
So, is Streak the best there is? Or is NetHunt CRM more deserving of your time?
That’s what we’re here to find out. Let’s compare.
What is Streak CRM?
Streak CRM made a big step in bridging the gap between CRM software and Gmail. The system helps small businesses manage sales, manage projects, and develop businesses from their inbox. Streak's customisation options make it adaptable to a wide range of needs.
The platform has a large user base. More than 750,000 users utilise this Gmail-based CRM. Streak became popular because it integrates effortlessly with Gmail. This boosts productivity and user satisfaction while working with a familiar interface.
Here’s an overview of Streak's pricing:
- Free Plan: $0 per user/month. Ideal for individuals testing the waters with Streak.
- Solo Plan: $15 per user/month. For single users who need a comprehensive CRM.
- Pro Plan: $49 per user/month. A full-fledged plan for businesses of any size.
- Pro+ Plan: $69 per user/month. Advanced features for businesses that need advanced CRM tools.
- Enterprise Plan: $129 per user/month. For businesses seeking high-level customisation and data validation.
Additionally, Pro and Enterprise plans have such features:
- Multi-team support allows multiple teams to share the same workspace in a controlled and mandated fashion.
- Customisable permissions give teams greater data security, allowing you to customise which employees see which data.
- Data validation enables the creation of complex rules for required fields in your customer cards.
Streak also has email tools such as:
- Read receipts to track whether your prospect has opened your emails, clicked the links, and interacted with the email.
- Mail merge to personalise messages at scale using data from your CRM
- Scheduled sending
- A thread splitter allows you to spread email threads seamlessly by topic.
Streak also offers a mobile app that ensures users stay connected and productive on the go.
With integration with Zapier, you can implement Steak as a part of other processes. Additionally, the Zapier integrations automate your sales processes and reduce human error.
What is NetHunt CRM?
NetHunt CRM has been on the market for eight years. It has garnered the trust of countless users. Businesses from over 75 countries rely on this CRM in their daily operations.
Customers particularly appreciate NetHunt CRM's smooth Gmail integration. This CRM offers businesses the full advantages of a CRM system and a sales engagement tool while seamlessly fitting into an environment their teams already use. This makes NetHunt CRM easier to learn and implement.
During 2023, NetHunt CRM earned 39 badges from G2. Some of them are:
- Most Implementable
- Highest User Adoption
- The High Performer Badge
- Momentum Leader
As a Google Cloud Partner, NetHunt undergoes annual Google Security Assessments. This ensures that the company adheres to Google's rigorous data security standards and maintains the highest level of client data protection.
NetHunt CRM's features include:
- Efficient lead generation from various sources
- A comprehensive timeline feed detailing all communications and interactions
- Organised lead database management
- Duplicate management for database accuracy
- Email campaign management
- Visualised sales pipelines
- Detailed reporting on sales, goals, and team activities
- Sales and marketing automation
- Task management and automated notifications
- Automation-powered lead nurturing
NetHunt CRM is also celebrated for its powerful integrations, such as:
- LinkedIn integration: Identifies LinkedIn contacts in the CRM and enables simple addition of new customer profiles with vital details.
- Messenger Integrations: Includes Telegram, WhatsApp, Viber, Instagram, and Facebook Messenger. Manage all chats in one place, create customer profiles from chats, and respond directly via CRM.
- VoIP Tool Integrations: Make calls directly from the customer card in NetHunt, with call details and recordings easily accessible.
NetHunt CRM offers this extensive suite of features at competitive prices, with five plans:
- Basic: Core CRM functions at $24 per user/month, billed annually.
- Basic Plus: Includes Basic features and mass email campaigns at $34 per user/month, billed annually.
- Business: Ideal for businesses with diverse lead generation channels at $48 per user/month, billed annually.
- Business Plus: Advanced features for larger companies at $68 per user/month, billed annually.
- Advanced: Comprehensive CRM features at $96 per user/month, billed annually.
A 14-day free trial lets you explore NetHunt CRM's features and interface with no financial commitment.
Five key differences between NetHunt CRM and Streak
When choosing a Gmail CRM for your business, you might feel pressured to use Streak because of its reputation as the Gmail CRM.
It’s clear you should use a CRM product that can take your business to higher heights, rather than use a product just because it’s popular. Let’s see how NetHunt CRM helps you do that.
NetHunt CRM lets you create better automations
Both Streak and NetHunt CRM can create automations for certain processes. However, their automation functionality is quite different.
For example, Streak’s automations consist of a simple Action → Trigger workflow. Basically, every automation you make will look something like this:
Customer opens email → Customer gets follow-up email sent out
NetHunt CRM, on the other hand, offers a much higher degree of automation.
For example, In NetHunt CRM, a workflow can have different outcomes based on how a customer responds to your trigger. NetHunt CRM achieves this with the help of splitting workflows into different “paths” that you could take the client on depending on their behaviour.
Let’s see what automations made through these CRM systems look like for a better understanding of the difference between offerings:
NetHunt CRM is more flexible
When it comes to CRM systems, your choice must be flexible enough to adapt to your processes. The NetHunt CRM team understands this, and users get many customisation options to make their CRM their own.
The customisation features offered by NetHunt CRM start at the customer card, allowing users to:
- Create custom fields for data entry in their CRM, including required fields and statistical (formula) fields
- Create varying data entry requirements for leads to be moved to different stages
- Create custom folders for customer cards to be stored away in
- Create custom tags to segment your leads better
- Control the visibility of specific fields, ensuring employees only see the relevant data
Streak, on the other hand, is centred around stages and pipelines. This means the CRM suite expects all the processes you undertake to “flow” in a certain way — from one end of the pipeline to the other.
NetHunt CRM allows you to manage a lead’s journey with your business in whichever way necessary. Don’t like pipelines? Ditch them and create a workflow that you find comfortable to operate.
Additionally, with Streak, you can only create certain predetermined fields. NetHunt CRM allows you to create custom fields for whatever data you need, enabling you to structure your database in a unique and personalised way.
NetHunt CRM natively integrates with LinkedIn
Every salesperson under the sun will agree with the following:
LinkedIn is vital for sales professionals, and its importance is ever-growing. With 43% of marketers saying they have sourced at least one customer from LinkedIn, it’s no wonder this social media website takes the lion's share of attention.
Streak doesn’t offer a native integration with LinkedIn in any capacity.
Meanwhile NetHunt CRM is natively integrated with LinkedIn, allowing your sales team to generate and enrich leads with the click of a button. By pressing the NetHunt CRM logo next to your prospect’s LinkedIn profile, you can automatically scrape the data from their LinkedIn profile.
NetHunt CRM uses this data to enrich their existing customer card or create a new one.
Additionally, NetHunt CRM’s upcoming update will significantly expand LinkedIn integration capabilities. It’s becoming your one-stop-hub for all LinkedIn sales-related activity.
NetHunt CRM has better customer support
Time is money. Time spent looking at a technical error or a confusing pop-up is time you could’ve spent making sales and pushing your revenue further upwards. This is why having a responsive and expertly-trained customer support team is paramount for a CRM system.
Clients praise NetHunt CRM’s customer support team on review sites like G2 and Capterra for their lightning-fast response times. NetHunt handles business quickly, even in cases where the development team needs to get involved.
Streak’s customer success team is close behind, also offering lightning-fast responses.
NetHunt CRM has more integrations
Streak offers four native integrations, together with countless more available through Zapier. But let’s cosider that we’re in the age of digital interconnectedness; how many integrations are to be considered enough?
We’re still searching for an answer to this question at NetHunt CRM As many as 14 native integrations deep, and with new ones coming, we think the answer is — there’s never enough.
When we say native in this context, we mean integrations that don’t require a third party, such as Zapier, to function.
These are the native integrations NetHunt CRM offers now:
- Gmail: Access NetHunt CRM directly from your inbox without switching tabs.
- Google Workspace: Connect with Google Chat, Calendar, and other Google Workspace apps for a shared environment.
- LinkedIn: Integrates seamlessly for CRM capabilities in lead generation, with sales engagement functionality coming soon.
- Looker (Google Data Studio): Build interactive reports and dashboards with CRM data pulled directly from NetHunt CRM in real-time.
- Google Contacts: Enhance Google contacts with CRM functionality for your sales process.
- Intercom: Create and update contacts from Intercom chats.
- WhatsApp: Communicate with customers and create leads from personal chats from within NetHunt CRM.
- Instagram: Turn direct messages, Stories mentions, and comments into deals without having to leave Gmail.
- Facebook Messenger: Keep conversation history linked to customer profiles in NetHunt CRM.
- Telegram: Store messages from chatbots and personal chats with customers.
- Viber: Create deals and customer records directly from the messenger.
- Stream Telecom: Connect with leads via phone and sync call data.
- Ringostat: Make/receive calls and tie call logs with CRM records.
- Slack: Receive notifications related to deals or clients.
If these aren’t enough, NetHunt CRM also integrates with Zapier, offering thousands of non-native integrations with various tools. Even more, NetHunt CRM’s team is actively working on implementing integrations that our customers request, consistently expanding the list of native integrations offered.
Streak, on the other hand, is only natively integrated with the following:
- Calendly: Schedule meetings with customers and have them automatically reflected in the CRM.
- Google Forms and Typeform form: This allows you to generate leads from form submissions.
- Webhooks: For quickly sending notifications between apps,
Streak users can also integrate it non-natively through Zapier, with the same principles as NetHunt CRM.
Feature / Aspect
Flexibility and Customisation
High customisation with custom fields, varying data requirements, and unique database structure
Centred around stages and pipelines with limited custom field creation
Highly praised for quick and professional support; dedicated customer success manager
Good support with fast response times
Extensive, including LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Instagram, Google Contacts, Intercom, and more
Limited to Calendly, Google Forms, Typeform, and Webhooks
Advanced with branching workflows based on customer activities
Basic action → trigger workflow
Lead Generation and Management
Efficient lead generation from various sources – website, emails, messengers, social media, etc., organised database management
Primarily via Gmail integration and limited native integrations
Email Campaigns and Tools
Unlimited personalised campaigns, advanced analytics, test email options
Basic mail merge, read receipts, scheduled sending, and thread splitter
$24 - $120 per user/month
$0 - $159 per user/month (advances plans cost more)
Google Workspace Integration
Can I use Streak as a CRM?
Yes, of course you can. Streak is a CRM, after all. However, if you get tired of the limitations of the functionality provided by Streak, you’d want to take a look at NetHunt CRM. NetHunt CRM offers a higher degree of customisability, an incredible level of automation, and a more pleasant price point at that. So why not switch if Streak doesn’t seem like enough?
How do I switch from Streak to NetHunt CRM?
Switching from Streak to NetHunt CRM is as easy as pressing a button. Literally. All you have to do is create your NetHunt CRM account and then press the button that says “Import from Streak.”
Why isn’t Streak working on Gmail?
Sometimes Streak has problems working with Gmail. This is because it conflicts with certain browser extensions. When researching for this article, we had problems getting Streak to work with Gmail. To get your CRM to work with Gmail, disable all browser extensions other than Streak to avoid conflicts, or switch to a CRM that encounters fewer conflicts with extensions, such as NetHunt CRM.
There you have it, folks: an in-depth look at NetHunt CRM vs Streak.
This article should have helped you decide which CRM is the best for your business needs and processes. If you’re currently a Streak user and feel bothered by the limitations of the software — contact our sales team.
We’d be happy to help you switch to NetHunt CRM!
Table of Contents
Crack the sales formula with CRM Lab
Twice a month, receive actionable CRM content to your inbox.
Telegram channel NetHunt CRM
All about CRM and B2B sales.Join