After a long-winded strive towards growth, success, and greatness, sometimes it’s good to stop, pat yourself on the back, and say well done, you’ve worked bloody hard to yourself. Well, we’re gonna take that one step further this year.
We’re gonna dust off the fine china and polish the champagne flutes because it’s time to have a party. We’re proud as punch to announce our batch of G2 Badges for Winter 2022.
But first… what does that even mean?
G2 is a website where technology users can go and leave a review about any platform they want. The website calculates customer satisfaction, in real time, based on reviews left by those customers, giving each platform a score for everyone to see. Each year, G2 awards platform providers with badges that they can proudly show off on their website. These badges are authentic, reliable, and they make us extremely happy with ourselves.
Fancy leaving some NetHunt feedback on G2? We'd be happy to hear it!
Which G2 badges did NetHunt CRM win?
This year we can announce that we won 13 G2 badges. Here they are in all their glory…
- The Best Meets Requirements Badge was awarded for earning the highest Meets Requirements rating in the mid-market category.
- The High Performer Badge was awarded for high customer satisfaction scores in email marketing, email tracking, and CRM in the Middle-East.
- The High Performer Badge was awarded for high mid-market satisfaction scores in lead capture, email tracking, and email marketing.
- The Fastest Implementation Badge was awarded for the shortest go-live time in the small business category.
- The Best Meets Requirements Badge was awarded for a high Meets Requirements score in our specific category.
- The Easiest to Use Badge was awarded for scoring high for usability in email marketing and email tracking.
- The Momentum Leader Badge was awarded for ranking in the top 25% of our category’s products for lead capture, email marketing, and CRM.
- The High Performer Badge was awarded for high customer satisfaction scores in lead capture, email tracking, email marketing, and CRM.
- The High Performer Badge was awarded for high customer satisfaction scores amongst enterprise businesses.
- The Best Meets Requirements Badge was awarded for a high Meets Requirements score in the small business category.
- The High Performer Badge was awarded for a high customer satisfaction score in the small business category.
- The Best Support for Small Business Badge was awarded for the highest quality of support in the Relationship Index
- The Our Users Love Us Badge was awarded for an average review of higher than four. We love you too. 💙
What do NetHunt's G2 badges mean for you?
If you’re a NetHunt user, we’d like to thank you from the bottom of our collective heart for supporting us and using our product. We’re on an amazing business adventure, and to know that we help our users achieve their dreams every day is enough motivation to keep going. These badges are basically yours, so give yourself a pat on the back.
If you’re not a NetHunt user, it means you should probably sign up for a free trial and book a demo with the Customer Success Team. Our customers’ success drives us to continue working hard, providing the best product we can, and aiming to be at the forefront of CRM innovation. These badges are a testament to that, and we can only promise that next year there’ll be even more of them.
Organise. Automate. Grow. And then win loads of badges.
With love from The NetHunt Team x
Table of Contents
Crack the sales formula with CRM Lab
Twice a month, receive actionable CRM content to your inbox.
Telegram channel NetHunt CRM
All about CRM and B2B sales.Join