Things have been popping off in the NetHunt office over the past month. We’ve got a Facebook Messenger integration to tell you about, a significantly advanced duplicate prevention and improved Google Contacts Sync that you can start using right away.
Strap yourselves in, the January product highlights are here!
NetHunt integrates with Facebook Messenger
- Link Facebook conversations to your client profiles in NetHunt.
Automatically log Messenger chats to customer profiles as they message you on Facebook page — to keep conversation history in your CRM.
- Create new leads from Facebook chats in NetHunt CRM.
Create new leads with one click right from your Facebook chats in NetHunt CRM.
- See new chats in NetHunt the moment they pop up on Facebook.
Instantly synchronize chats and conversations with NetHunt CRM to get the most up-to-date picture on your leads and deals.
- NetHunt's integration with Facebook Messenger is available to NetHunt CRM trial users and users with the following subscription plans: Professional Plus and Enterprise. You can find more details about the difference between the pricing plans here.
- Professional plan users will be able to activate 14-day trial for this integration and test it out. To start trialing, please connect your NetHunt CRM workspace to a Facebook page.
If you wish to proceed using integration with Facebook Messenger after the 14-day trial, please upgrade to either Professional Plus or Enterprise plan.
PS: If you're also using Intercom for customer conversations, we have the same kind of integration with Intercom Chats.Set up tutorial
Google Contacts Sync: new and improved
Back in 2020, we launched an early version of Google Contacts Sync. Current release adds some significant functionality improvements.
- Sync to NetHunt more customer details stored in your Google Contacts:
address, website, birthday, Google Contacts labels, and Source is automatically marked as "Google Contacts".
- Sync your contacts that are stored under multiple Google Contacts Labels.
- Duplicates prevention is now governed by the new duplicate detection rules.
NetHunt detects duplicate contacts not only by email, but also by phone, name, company and combination of these fields.
More advanced duplicate prevention
New duplicate detection works based on a combination of rules that you set for each folder: Contacts, Deals, Companies, etc. This way, you can make sure that the new data flowing into NetHunt from Google Contacts, LinkedIn or created manually is unique and has no duplicates.
Here are some of the combinations that you can use:
- First name + Last name
- Email + Company
- Email + First name + Last name
- Company + Country + Website
Important: Duplicate detection rules is a replacement and a better version of ‘Unique field’ functionality. We have automatically moved your unique fields into the new rules.Duplicate prevention tutorial