We do love Gmail and try our best to match its look. And guess what? NetHunt got all prettier!
Our team is striving to follow the general guidelines of the material design to make your experience with NetHunt CRM as delightful as possible.
So we have some new looks to present you!
When updating the looks and feels of NetHunt CRM, we’ve started with where your business begins – the Workspace. The main goal was to make the journey around your Workspace more intuitive as you got used to the Google Apps design. So now you get more actions with fewer clicks and guesses.
- The CRM is now more spacious and easier to navigate;
- Direct access to Email Campaigns and their ongoing progress right from the Workspace;
- Subscription management is now more streamlined and clear. You can see the remaining days before the subscription expires;
- Folders now depict the stats on the number of records, views, and users.
New List View
On the other end of business management, you can now work with records in an updated and improved list view. Insider’s tip: expect to see a new cards-based view very soon.
- First of all, the performance got improved making the access to all your records a lot faster and less annoying 😉
- You are now able to perform an in-line editing of fields without even drilling down to the record. This way the functionality of the list view expands closer to spreadsheets;
- And last but not the least – you can see the improved visualization for persons, dates, related records, etc.
As always, more updates are coming as our team doesn’t even want to sleep but code, code, code. Therefore, if you are having a bad day, just check your CRM and it will put a smile on your face.