With the recent product update, NetHunt CRM has got a couple of new productivity features designed to save considerable amount of time and effort. Read below, test, and let us know your feedback!
Our new Mass Update feature allows you to edit your CRM records in bulk. It is added to views and email campaigns, and becomes available once you choose at least 2 records. Read this tutorial for more usage instructions.
- Mass edit works for editing records in the same folder. E.g., contacts, companies, deals, or support tickets.
- You can edit all field types and as many fields as you need at a time.
- The following editing options are available: add value to the field, replace value, and clear field value.
NetHunt SMTP server
Gmail users with a regular account can send up to 500 emails per day (24 hours), and G Suite users — up to 2,000 emails per day. If you need to run time-sensitive email campaigns for a larger amount of contacts there is an option of connecting your own SMTP server. However, not all of us know what it is, how to set it up, connect, and use. For this reason, we’ve added an option of sending email campaigns via NetHunt.
- Sending email campaigns via NetHunt SMTP server is available to users of the following subscription plans: Professional, Professional Plus, and Enterprise.
- This feature is not available to trial users in order to avoid system abuse.
- For now, sending email campaigns via NetHunt SMTP server is in beta and is free of charge. However, it will become a paid feature soon, and we’ll be introducing special fees per number of emails sent in the coming few weeks.
Minor update to Related Records
While related fields have got a slightly refreshed UI (see below), there’s been also functionality update made to it.
When you create new records from the related fields, please note this new record will have only Name field filled in (the one that you enter when creating it), while the rest of the fields will be empty. If you need to be able to fill in more fields in the new record, make them required. In this case, when a new record will be created from a related field, a record form will open up allowing to fill in all the required fields.
Give these features a test and email us at email@example.com to share your feedback, questions, or suggestions!