NetHunt CRM Blog is a learning hub for everyone who wants to know more about sales, productivity, excellent customer service, and building meaningful relationships with clients. We keep our standards high and try to make the best evergreen content in our niche.
Our mission is to make the future of sales better by helping every B2B sales professional get more efficient at their job and do it smarter.
We want real-world stories, lessons learned, and actionable ideas to succeed in sales and customer relations. On top of that, we want to drive engagement and vivid discussions around your piece.
Thus, we accept content from contributors who have an industry expertise and exceptional writing skills.
We can’t wait to read your next story!
Key Requirements for Your Guest Post
- We only accept original work that has not been published before;
- Data-driven and factually correct piece of minimum 1000 words (1500 is perfect);
- Make your article actionable: include advice, tips, examples, and end your post with 3-5 takeaways or next steps. Your article should not just provide the "why" but the "how".
- Include a 1-2 sentence summary of your article at the top underneath your title. Tell the audience what you’re going to tell them about and why it matters.
- Your text should be SEO-optimized containing relevant keywords (we recommend you to use Ahrefs or Serpstat, which are paid tools, or Google Keyword Planner and Ubersuggest, which are free).
- Make your article readable and visually appealing. Use short sentences along with short paragraphs (3-4 sentences per paragraph is perfect). Include images (referring to their sources), use bullet points, numbered lists, and other visual elements.
- No blatant self-promotion. DO NOT try to sell in your article. You may include one link to your website or blog post, however, it should fit naturally and along with other tools mentioned.
- The byline needs to go to someone in a relevant role, Sales Manager (for sales-related topics), Customer Success Manager (for topics related to customer service). Please, send a short bio (2-3 sentences) along with the headshot and links to social profiles of the author.
Please submit your draft as a Google Doc using these sharing setting:
- On - Anyone with the link
- Access - Can edit
Editorial Process: What to Expect
After we receive your draft, it takes us up to 10 days to review your content, accept or decline it, and schedule a publishing date.
NOTE* NetHunt CRM has editorial control and will edit or tweak the piece as they see fit. These include anything from removing too much promotion, to optimizing for SEO, to rewriting sections for readability and overall blog style.
No worries, our editorial team will make you sound perfect! :)
Once your article is live, WE will share it in our social media profiles.
Please help us promote the article, so it gets lots of traction. Here are some ideas:
- Share it in social media
- Include it in your newsletter
- Link to it in other articles you write
NOTE* If you want to add the article to your own blog, Medium, or other media, you need to cite the original resource and add REL: CANONICAL attribute to the post.
Thanks so much for your interest in contributing content to NetHunt CRM! As a community, it’s important that we develop a culture of shared knowledge to shorten the marathon of trial-and-error approaches!