Guides, How-To's, and everything to master NetHunt CRM
- Where to start After installing the NetHunt CRM extension, a number of new elements and additional functionality will appear in your Gmail account.
- How to create folders The first thing you need to do in NetHunt CRM is to create a folder which will store your business records.
- How to create records After you’ve finished setting up a folder, you can start creating records in it. There are two ways to create records.
- How to create and manage views The records inside a folder can be represented in two different types of views: a list view or a card-based view.
- How to use advanced search Search through your Records by using the Gmail Search bar and the advanced search features of NetHunt CRM.
- How to use follow-ups Follow-ups are the reminders scheduled for a certain date or a time period that can be used as a to-do list.
- How to customize cards NetHunt CRM allows you to improve pipeline visualization by choosing what data to display inside a card in the card-based view.
- How to import and export leads, clients, and email addresses You've finally decided that NetHunt CRM is the right tool for you and you're ready to make a switch.
- How to manage workspaces and subscriptions NetHunt CRM uses the concept of workspaces to organize folders and let you choose who can access the data stored in them.