Guides, How-To's, and everything to master NetHunt CRM
- Where to start After installing the NetHunt CRM extension, a number of new elements and additional functionality will appear in your Gmail account.
- How to create folders The first thing you need to do in NetHunt CRM is to create a folder which will store your business records.
- How to create records After you’ve finished setting up a folder, you can start creating records in it. There are two ways to create records.
- How to create and manage views The records inside a folder can be represented in two different types of views: a list view or a card-based view.
- How to use advanced search Search through your Records by using the Gmail Search bar and the advanced search features of NetHunt CRM.
- How to use follow-ups Follow-ups are the reminders scheduled for a certain date or a time period that can be used as a to-do list.
- How to customize cards NetHunt CRM allows you to improve pipeline visualization by choosing what data to display inside a card in the card-based view.
- How to import and export leads, clients, and email addresses You've finally decided that NetHunt CRM is the right tool for you and you're ready to make a switch.
- How to manage workspaces and subscriptions NetHunt CRM uses the concept of workspaces to organize folders and let you choose who can access the data stored in them.
- How to use Days in Stage to see records progress The field type "Time since update" has many uses. Learn how to use it to see the deals that are stuck in separate stages and react to push them down the pipeline.
- How to use NetHunt CRM with Zapier NetHunt CRM integrates with over 750 apps and web services via a popular solution - Zapier. Here you can learn how to use NetHunt CRM with Zapier.
- How to edit field values You've decided to rename a drop-down field value, for example. Here's how to do it in Nethunt CRM.
- How to move records from one folder to another Sometimes you just need to move records from one folder to another. This is somewhat more complicated than it sounds, but here's how to do it.
- How to send out email campaigns with NetHunt With NetHunt, you can reach out to hundreds of people from your folders using the native capabilities of Gmail to carry out personalized email campaigns.
- How to generate reports Use the rich data stored in your CRM to get valuable insights. NetHunt CRM allows you to generate reports for in-depth data analysis.
- How to change date format Here's a quick guide how you can change the date format displayed in your pipeline.
- How to switch to the new payment method NetHunt has recently moved to a new payment method with Stipe. Here's how to make a switch to keep your NetHunt CRM subscription or change to a new plan.