Top reasons to choose NetHunt CRM as an alternative to Prosperworks
Full Gmail Integration
Unlike most CRM systems which exist as a separate app or service, NetHunt CRM fully integrates with your Gmail inbox. You don't need to switch between browser tabs to check or update your client data - everything is available right from inside your inbox.
Unique Price Offer
One of the cheapest (if not the cheapest) CRM solution on the market. Combine this with the fact, that there are no feature limitations in NetHunt and you get the best value for your money.
A pipeline is one of the best visual representations of your sales process. Drag-and-drop customer or lead records by stages. Group, sort, and segment your contacts by any parameter imaginable.
Fits any Business
CRM system isn't only for sales. NetHunt is highly flexible and customizable so it can be also used for project and task management, customer and tech support, real estate and consulting, marketing, and whatever start-up idea you have.
Importing from Prosperworks CRM is easy
You don't have to lose your data when choosing NetHunt CRM as the Prosperworks alternative.
- 1 Select the folder you want to export;
- 2 Export data as a CSV file;
- 3 Start creating new folder in NetHunt CRM;
- 4 Choose "Import from CSV".
Learn more about NetHunt CRM and how it can help your business
- Not only for salespeople: 10 ways to use a CRM system See how a CRM can be effectively used in activities other than sales.
- How to create and manage views The records inside a folder can be represented in two different types of views: a list view or a card-based view.
- NetHunt vs Streak vs ProsperWorks See how the most popular CRM systems for Gmail stack up against each other.